These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Skip Beat!!

(Pretty hot picture of Kyoko and Ren ^o^)

I finally remembered about the manga Skip Beat!! I left off at Chapter 162 and I remembered that I should've checked up on it haha so I did and found all the way to 165!! It was actually a lot of work to find Chapter 165 since most of the manga websites didn't have it but I was determined because it gets so good!
Skip Beat!! is the only manga that has gone on for so long and hasn't repeated itself like other mangas (Inuyasha, Bleach) All of the events aren't the same in here. I mean in Inuyasha, there's fighting, hardship, then they win. Same with Bleach, although I'm in love with Bleach. (Not so much of Inuyasha)

I read it here but there are some other links just in case

http://manga.bleachexile.com/skip-beat-chapter-173.html


http://animesquish.com/?page_id=4490

No comments:

Post a Comment