These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hoyu Bigen Silk Touch Hair Dye - Mystic Violet

Hoyu Bigen Silk Touch Cream Color Hair Dye - Mystic Violet


I bougt this hair dye last night and tried it. I tried to find reviews on it and there wasn't many on it. So I thought I would review it for people who wonders about this :]

~The color came out great
~It left my hair silky and soft (basically like how my hair was before I dyed it lol)
~It didn't leave a very drying feeling like other hair dyes I have used so far
~It says that it has a floral scent but I don't really smell it...smells like regular hair dye that burns the hairs in your nose
~Although it didn't smell good when I put it on, afterwards it smelled floral-like...and like hair dye but at least you don't have to deal with the hair dye smell just itself
~It came with a comb attachment which is really handy! I loved it! It's easier to dye hair with that and my hair didn't come out tangled and knotted when I dye my hair without using the comb!
~Easy to use like other hair dyes. Mix the color and developer, shake, attach the comb, put it thoroughly in your hair, wait 30 minutes and voila. Amazing color and silk.
~Oh and the color didn't really come out violety but it came out maroon-ish...a good enough change for me lol (The color that comes out depends on your previous hair color, mines was redish blackish)
~It was enough to cover all of my hair (and my hair is long and thick lol)

I don't know any good sites that are trustworthy to buy this item because I bought it at my local Asian store, sorry. If I want to keep my hair this color then I'll definitely keep buying this.

Sorry I don't look that good lol I don't look good in pics without eyeliner ahaha and I'm not sure why I look so white...and the color didn't come out good...sorry. One day I'll take a pic on my camera instead of my phone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment