These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FYE Manga Sale - 90% off

I've been to FYE recently (the electronics, used DVD and CD store) and I saw that they had a bookshelf right smack dab in the middle of the store. My inuition told me to go check it out, and for what? Manga, of course!
I found a few of my favorite manga there! It was 90% off so I bought each one for almost $1. It's amazing!

If you're reading this, I'd say to rush right to FYE and see what they have in store. You can't see what they have online. The books vary by store and the 90% might end for you soon!
It ended for me, it's 33% off now TT^TT but at least I bought a lot of manga there for cheap before the offer died.

No comments:

Post a Comment