These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cheap Shoes!!

I got an email from Paypal and they are doing some promotion for Asian websties. You get free shipping and on most websites, some percent off of your purchase!!
This website is amazing! Cute shoes for CHEAP!
I looked for shoes u nder $5....barely any but when I looked for shoes from $5-$10, there was so many shoes!
It's heaven for flat lovers!! (Like myself )

Yes! Lovely indeed! lol
I haven't purchased anythin yet but I will soon. I'll probably start off with one purchase and see how fast the shipping is and the quality of everything.

Here's some cute items on my wishlist:





(I don't know what the hell DG is but they're cute as hell so I don't care)


As I go through the pages and pages of cheap shoes, I see my favorite kinds: flats and canvas shoes! (There's about 41 pages of $5-$10 shoes! Heaven, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment