These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4imprint

My friend mentioned this site to me awhile back and told me that you can get free stuff here!!

http://www.4imprint.com/

Find an item you like and if they have a free sample button then they'll ship you that item for free! The big and expensive items you have to ship back though :/

So far I got the collapsible trunk organizer, air freshener, and a stapless stapler! :D I'm happy I don't have to return the trunk organizer. I was scared that I would have to since it's big haha




It's bigger than I thought it would be too :D It's great to put my manga in and sweaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment