These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kaze Hikaru

On the train today, I was reading Kaze Hikaru. Volume 17 baby! It's gotten so much more exciting! When I was done reading it, I wanted more! I looked online after I got off the train and I found a website that has Kaze Hikaru!
Kaze Hikaru on TenManga.com
I kept reading oonwards from that website and when it finally got to the point where I think that's the climax....it stopped scanlating. I tried to look everywhere for the next chapter and to no avail. I found Vol. 25 and that's the best that I could do TT^TT;;
Why oh why?
I wasn't that much into Kaze Hikaru and now that I'm hooked, it stopped on me! Very sad!
I hope Chapter 112 comes out soon!
My "Manga-to-Read" list is growing too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment