These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paypal Asia Promotion

That's right a Paypal Asian Promotion!
Paypal lists a handful of sites of Asian merchants where you can receive free shipping and occasional percentage off of your purchase!

https://www.paypal-shopasia.com/merchants.html

Some of the ewebsites I've visited and liked:

bonasshop - (Socks! Cheap socks and pantyhose for children, men, and women)
bagsok - (Bags, bags, bags! I don't buy bags but they had cute ones for cheap :] )
buyincoins - (Gadgets and electronics accessories for cheap!)
chinanewfashion - (Cosplay costumes, electronics, phones, etc. for cheap!)
dealextreme - (Gadgets and miscallaneous items for cheap! Yes I love cheap)
lovelyshoes - (Shoes for...cheap!!! Ding ding ding)
gadget-fever.com - (Guessed gadgets? Of course you did!)
focalprice.com - (More gadgets and miscallaneous items!!)
wholesale-dress - (Wtf?! Cheap clothes that are also cute?! Fuck yeah!)

Passing out from all of the cheap and free shipping? I'm about to lol
Not trying to be a saleswoman here, just thought you'd guys would like some places where a budget is everything (to me it's everything anyways lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment