These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Garnier HerbaShine Dark Burgundy

I wanted a change in my life a couple of weeks ago (I think it was more like 3 or 4 weeks ago) and so I decided to dye my hair.

I have this infatuation with red hair now for some reason and tried to look for a hair color that's noticeable but not too extreme. A noticeable, different, safe color.

As I was looking through the dyes, I couldn't find a red bright enough to be noticeable but dark enough to be safe, if I didnt like the color then it's dark enough to where its not that bad of a difference.

I bumped into Garnier's HerbShine. I didn't notice it because of the HerbaShine, I noticed it because of the color. That's exactly the color that I want for my hair! The HerbaShine and hair oils are a bonus to that hair color!

Now let me tell you, this product is like a dream product so far. It's lasting so far, although the dye washed out everyday for a week after I used it and my hair is healthier, smoother, and shinier than before!

The results of the color actually turned out really well! I can actually see the color in my hair.


In the picture, it looks like it's a rusty color. It's not, it's actually burgundy, I swear!
I don't have highlights on the top of my head, that's the color that is seen when light shines on it.
The two front sections of my hair is actually a different color than the rest of my head. Those sections, I've lightened and dyed so when I dyed my WHOLE HEAD altogether, those sections turned out lighter. I left the dye in for about an hour (I was cleaning my turtle tank and got caught up lol)
After I dyed my hair, I did put on olive oil in my hair ot keep it moisturized!

Would I buy it again? Hell yeah. I didn't know dying your hair would feel and turn out so good!

You can see the two front sections on both sides of my face. :]
In the pic, the bottom part is what it looks like when the light isnt shining on it and the the top where you can see the red is when the light shines on it. It looks mighty awesome in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment