These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, April 25, 2011

Dabur Amla Hair Oil

You've heard about this Amla hair oil right?
You must have, it's all the rave in India! And among Indian women in America.

So, since it's so popular and many Indian women have beautiful hair (with the exception of me haha) I thought I should try some since I ran out of olive oil.


"Version" of Amla Oil

 There's so many types of Amla hair oil and versions that I should show you the pic of it. It's with that specific woman. They have other bottles that looks similar to this one but will have a different woman.

I chose this one because when I read the ingrediants of the other ones, it said that it had like 70% vegetable oil. That just made me go "WTF mate?" I don't know if it was some kind of special vegetable oil but I didnt want to take my chances of buying an alternative of cooking vegetable oil  O_______O;;;

This one said it didnt have vegetable oil in it. Actually, it was the only one.

I got home and put it on right away! I left it on all evening and night on and washed it off in the morning.

****CAUTION****
There is a weirdish smell to it. To people who aren't used to foreign perfumed products would probably be drawn back by it. I personally don't think it smells bad but others might.
****CAUTION****

Did I feel a difference in my hair? Alone, before I shower, no. No difference in my hair. Maybe if I used it alone for a couple of weeks more than probably will. BUT I made this crazy mix of conditioners with the oil and it worked so well!!!

I will describe this weird conditioner concoction for my hair. I actually thought of it because my bf and his brother uses a crap load of conditioner (my good ones, not the cheap ones) and I'm tired of it. So I took my empty Biolage Hair Balm jar and squeezed in some Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth (I think?) and some L'oreal Vive Pro Conditioner for Dry and Frizzy hair. I missed those two around then dumped some Amla Oil into it and shook it around. The Amla Hair Oil is crazy strong!!! But after I used it, my hair was crazy smooth and shinier! :]
Toodles! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment