These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, April 18, 2011

Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator

I just bought this little tube of serum for your lashes and brows.
I'm really hoping it works.

This is the product:

When I searched up this product, I always fintthe tube with purple writing. This is how it came and it has no purple writing.
I got it for 5 bucks and something cents on eBay. A lot of people have said that it's worked and some say that it doesn't. But for 5 bucks, I'm willing to try it out. I've read a lot of reviews where they used to buy Latisse for $150 but then tried this and this works just as much as Latisse and maybe better.

It's a Brow and Lash Accelerator Gel by Ardell. When you put it on, it kinda stings a bit. I make sure ot rub it onto my roots, not just the lashes. I'm not going to do it for my brows, because my brows are crazy hairy. :]

~I'm planning on applying this in the morning and at night. I won't wear any makeup on it at all and will always make sure to apply it to the roots extensively lol

I'll update the results week to week. Here's my start off pic:


Please ignore the bags haha
 My lashes arent that great :/ so I really hope this works!

UPDATE: I didn't see any results so I just stopped using it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment