These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, February 7, 2011

Cheap, cheap MANGA!

Want to buy manga for only a buck or maybe even a buck and 50 cents?

Ever heard of Hastings?

If you haven't go to gohastings.com and check some out.

It's a storethat buys your used items and sells new and used books, cd's, and dvds! You can alos rent movies from them. It's an amaaaaazing store. I think it's better than F.Y.E.

They're so amazing. The majority of their manga is about 5 bucks but if you really look, you can find some for a buck or a 1.49!! I bought over 20 mangas for only 26 dollars!! They all look new too!! (I check inside the pages for any writings and the cover for anything). They have a Guarantee on their used products so, of course, I never found any problems with any of their manga but I'm a worry-wart and like to check just in case!

Head over there now! You can order from them online! If you have one near you, it's even better to go check them out yourself!!!

Have fun! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment