These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cool staff? Cool rapist? o.o

When I went to school, this man was one of the coolest staff up there. A lot of people talked to him and looked up to him. A lot of people confided in him about everything.

http://www.standard.net/topics/sex-abuse/2011/01/14/man-arrested-10-year-sex-abuse-case



It's amazing how you find out that one of the guys you thought was one of the coolest staff ever turned out to be rapist. -__________-;;

This man was looked up to by many students. He was one of the coolest staff. He listened to students when it was needed. And then....turned out to be a rapist...and of little girls too...so now this makes me realize (I've already known but this confirms it) that people really aren't who they seem. This guy also used to be a marine....shiiiiyit. Man he was so cool too.
I wonder what the other staff's think....especially someone who has daughters....gah

No comments:

Post a Comment