These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Friday, February 11, 2011

Accidents are Freakin' Scary

I got into an accident on Tuesday night. I got hit on my driver's side and boy was I scared. Everything was in slow motion and since it was on my side and she hit me directly, I thought I would end up in the hospital. Since I knew that I was going to be hit, I loosened up my body because if you tense your body, it will cause more pain. (FYI for those of you who didn't know)

I was so scared I just sat there and cried. I didn't know what to do at all. Some lady stopped and asked if we both okay. I slammed my head really hard on my window but I didn't want to say anything and I know that if you use an ambulance then it would be a crap load of money. So I just said I was fine.

I kept crying and crying and finally her husband came and he called the police. He asked if I was alright and for me to stay there because I didn't kow what to do, I thought maybe moving the car out of the road was best since we were in people's way. I forgot that the police needs to see the accident scene as is.

I wanted to check to see if she was okay but I pretty much froze up and sat in my car crying. I was scared about how much it'll cost, what will happen, if I was in trouble, everything bad.

The police assured me that I wasn't in trouble and that my insurance might just cover it but I kept thinking that it was going to cost thousands of dollars.

After getting mine and the other driver's information and having her hauled off in an ambulance, they let me walk back home (it was really close).

I talked to my boyfriend. He walked away to the bathroom, I knew he was crying. He came back and held me. I told him everything that happened and he said that she could sue me.

I'm so scared right now. She didn't have insurance, she hurt her leg, and her car is totaled.

I was told by my mom to sue her because she didn't have insurance but I'm scared to...she has enough on her plate and she'll get a ticket for not having insurance. My mom said to sue her before she sues me. With all that money on the plate that she'll need...she most likely sue me, right?

But I don't want to sue her if she's not going to sue me...I just don't know what to do.

Aw man, my head is starting to hurt. I also didn't want to go see a doctor because I have no health insurance but now that I know that i'm covered medically too by my insurance, I guess I will. A lot ofpeople thinks that I might have a concussion and I'm really hoping not. Half of my head hurts way bad when you touch it...so most definitely. I can't exert myself otherwise it feels like this crap load of blood rushes to my head and then I get the feeling that I'll just pass out.

I knew something really bad was going to happen sooner or later too. Whenever something good happens to me, something bad comes raping me up my a$$.

After getting this really nice, new laptop for only $300 when originally it was $700, getting my tax refund, getting reimbursed for my tuition...I knew karma was going to hit me like a b!tch.

F^ck!ng Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment