These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, February 7, 2011

eBay!

Is freaking amazing!

I'm a total budget shopaholic!!

I love finding things I need (sometimes want) for way cheap prices!

I found out that eBay always have the best deals! (mostly from China lmao)

I found a brand new HP laptop for only $379 which I negotiated to sell only $300!!

I'm the luckiest girl in the world at the moment (well I feel like it) because I've been looking for a laptop with the following:
-crap load of memory (I love to multi-task with different programs)
-fast loader (I love to use photoshop and play online games)
-has a side keypad (optional but preferrable)
-has a mousepad that isn't even with the rest of the face of the laptop (I've noticed that most of the new laptops made now has  a mousepad where it's leveled with the rest of the face of the laptop so it's really hard to tell if you're on the mousepad or not and it really sucks when gaming)
-has an Intel processor (I've always had problems with AMD and so does the Forest Service, overheating, nuff said)
-is Windows 7 (Vista sucks a$$ :])
-is an HP (I've seen Dell's fail too much and I've heard good things about HP so I wanted to try it out
-under $500, preferrably $400



So with that said, I have found the perfect laptop! it has everything I wanted and needed! That's the most important thing and all for only $300. The lady who sold it to me is a savior I tell you! An angel of all type of proportions (I don't believe in angels but she's a real life one!)! Way too amazing!

It was brand new, only turned on a couple of times and it had no scratches or anything!
It's an HP G60, I've heard both good and bad reviews. Most of the bad reviews (the few that existed...well more like couple) was that they got lemons.  Hope I didn't get a lemon. And I'm sure I didn't because I've been on it for the past weekend and my boyfriend has been on it all night long using Music Creator!

So far, so good!

If you have a chance, check out eBay! Any questions? Comment me!

No comments:

Post a Comment