These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Insurance Claim

It took about a week for my insurance claim agent to get back in touch with me.
That's really ridiculous, I would like to fix my car and get a rental car.

I'm glad my workplace pays for a public transportation pass, but it takes me 2 hours to get to school and then another 40 minutes to get home from school. It's really time consuming and it just sucks. I was worried about my boyfriend being alone all day.
No, he's not a small kid. He's a year older than I am but he stays home all alone, all day, with nothing to do.

The economy sucks.

That's the reason why he doesn't have a job.
I support him and myself.
Boy, am I glad that I have a good paying job...

But then again, the government wants to pass some type of law about temps, so I might end up screwed and homeless.

I have a love-hate relationship with the government right now.

So anyways, back to the insurance thing.
It took about a week for her to get back to me.
Not only that, but she had to record our conversation which makes it really scary. Brings back memories of when my mom took my dad to court during their divorce and they asked me questions about me and my dad. (He was a pretty horrible dad who never remembered my birthday, even from today)

I'm really scared about money, like I have mentioned before, I support me and my boyfriend at the moment. I can't afford anything as of now...

I'm not the type of person to call and go to my parents for financial help. They paid for the towing but that was a spur-of-the-moment deal. They were there, had to tow back my car to my apartment, they just paid it. Done.
After I get my tax refund, I have to pay for my deductible and pay back my mom...so there goes all of my money...

I was really hoping to buy a Xbox, then to save the rest for emergencies...it's not going to happen.

That conversation with my insurance agent really wore me out too.

Sigh, now my blog is all "broekn" lol and everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment