These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Maybe I'm a Perv??!!!

I don't know why but I constantly think about crotches! O__________O;;;

Like when I talk to someone, I always think, don't look down otherwise they'll think I'm looking attheir crotch then I'll be dubbed a perv >.<
I constantly think this, I look at people in their eyes when they talk to me but I can never look down because I'm afraid they'll think I'm looking at their tits or crotch.
I don't intentionally look at their crotch and check them out, it's just my mind is occupied with NOT doing it.
It's not like it's a temptation to look down, it's just that when I have nothing to really think about, this is what goes on.
Kind of like how I always see a policeman, my heart races and when I see lights I get way scared.

See my police story.

No comments:

Post a Comment