These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chinese MAC eyeliner

I've been seeing these really cheap eyeliners that claim they are MAC. I found them almost at every Chinese store that sells eyeliner. I tried my luck at eBay and bought one for only $1!
But since it was $1, it wasn't that great -____-;;
I wish there was hope for us ladies to get a good $1 eyeliner!
It did sound too good to be true for $1.
It's waterproof, has aloe vera in it, and vitamin e. It said it's supposed to go on creamy and smooth.


Ad: eBay example
       Asian website example
It doesn't go on that smooth, nothing compared to my Rimmel twist eyeliner. It made my eye water a bit so I think it was part of the problem since it's waterproof. Since it doesn't go on that well, it didn't look that dark at all. If you go over it many, many times then you'll get a decent amount of darkness.

All in all, it was too good to be true. Dollar store eyeliner here in the US is better than this one. (Meaning the Jordana ones. Jordana ones are good but smudges easily and doesn't stay on for too long).
So I'd say for you not to waste your time and hope :/

No comments:

Post a Comment