These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, December 6, 2010

ePortfolio

This ePortfolio thing is way more work than I thought it would be haha.
But then again...knowing me, I would make it more complicated.
It took me about 3 hours to find the right menu for my site >.> I kept finding one, customizing the code and find out later that it doesn't work -_____-;; I thought it was due to me f-ing with it but when I post the original code, it still doesn't work.
I also had to keep running up and down the stairs because on my comp, it wont let me paste the code to yola but on a laptop upstairs at work, it would. Damn technology lol

Anyways, my ePortfolio is on yola.com
Extremely easy to use, although I have a hard time copying and pasting codes to the html widget they have. It's like Blogger but more simpler and I guess not as social.

My ePortfolio site: http://www.ajantaeportfolio.yolasite.com/

My school better be pleased with it -____-;;
Oh I guess I forgot to mention that an ePortfolio is something that my school requires the students to make so that they can graduate. It's where they post up assignments and talk about it...kinda sucks kinda doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment