These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Industrial Piercing

I got an industrial piercing, before my snakebites...about 3 months prior to my snakebites.

Did it hurt? Kinda, more than my lip piercings.

How long does it take to heal? About 3 months or more.

Things you should get for industrial piercings:
Saline Solution or Sea Salt (always mandatory and required for any type of piercing)
Q-tips
Aspirin or ice (if you want)
Tee Tree Oil (for later use)

♥ You have to clean it daily, at least once in the morning when you wake up and at least once before you go to bed.

♥ It will take quite awhile for it to heal. My top piercing is still trying to heal -____-;;

Don't play or touch it with unwashed hands. Well just don't play or touch it uneccessarily.

♥ I used Tee Tree Oil after 3-4 months when I got the piercings. It helps heal it up faster.

♥ You can do sea salt soaks to help relieve any pain or crap in your ear.

♥ You can take aspirin or put ice on it to relieve pain.

Try not to sleep on that side of the ear.

♥ Of course, like any piercing, it'll pus. You need to clean that gunk and pus with a Q-tip and saline or sea salt solution (mix sea salt with warm water, I don't have any measurements for it but I'd say whatever looks good to you?). I used Saline Solution because it's cheap for a huge ass bottle. I still didn't run out of the solution and am still using it now for my snakebite peircing.

♥ You can either soak the Q-tip or do what i did which is buy a small spray bottle and spray your ear so it can soak into the piercing.

♥ If you spray your ear then I'd suggest you clean the gunk, spray it again and move the piercing up and down to get the solution in the piercing.

~If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, I will try to find out for you or just tell you that I don't know.~

No comments:

Post a Comment