These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, December 20, 2010

Native Languages

For some reason I got into searching for Languages that are....why? I don't know, I thought it would be cool to learn about it. While searching, I bumped into this website that list all kinds of different Native American Languages.

http://www.native-languages.org/

Go check it out, it's pretty cool.

I've learned a lot of things that i never knew about or would never have known about. It's not something you learn in detail about in school. :]
Expand your mind and venture out!
I love to learn about Native American history and culture because they have such unique stories of how they came to be or how the Earth came to be. I love their folklore and their customs. Their dances and clothing are beautiful and I think it's amazing to live one with the Earth. I kind of wished that we were still living like how we did in the old days, hunting and gathering instead of trying so damn hard to get just one job, to make ends meet with paycheck to paycheck, trying to afford school just to get a damn job.
We made life so hard for ourselves that it just makes us seem so ridiculous and stupid.
Our world is starving and struggling nonstop because of our greed.

Well, I'm done being pissed off :]
Check out the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment