These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, December 20, 2010

Sarah Peyton Cordless Meditation Fountain

This is a product review of this fountain.
I give it 5/10 stars.
Why?

Because it's loud. I can hear the motor running over the water. i found a way to place the rocks to where I can hear trickling water noises but it still doesn't completely mask the motor noise. It also has that...weird factory? smell. It's so strong! My mind is not at peace with this smell irritating my stomach -_____-;;;
This is not a fountain for meditating.
It's really pretty but loud.
No wonder why it was $5 at Shopko.



Overall, if you don't mind the motor noise and is patient enoug h for the smell to go away, then by all means...get this. But if you're looking for a nice fountain that you want to have to calm your nerves with peaceful water noises, don't get this. Motors will be running in your peaceful state.

No comments:

Post a Comment