These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lightbulbs are special

Because they bring us knowledge! ...of what the hell is around us ^^

Have you replaced your round huge classic lightbulb with a swirly one yet?



If not for some unknown reason here's why you should:

~Regular lightbulb: 60 wats
~Swirly lightbulb: 13 wats (Holy freakin' cow)

~The swirly lightbulb to me, seems brighter and doesn't have that yellow (sometimes) tint to it.

~Eco-friendly

~It will save you money on your electricity

When I moved into my apartment, I never noticed about my lightbulbs. My electricity bill always came to about over $30, sometimes almost close to $40.

I went to visit my mom, and being the Asian mom that she is, she stocks up on everything...so I went down to the storage room to get some shopping/looting done :D (No, I don't have to pay for anything to get anything from my mom, I call it shopping because there's so much crap in there, it's like a mini store)

I found a lot of swirly lightbulbs! (Yes I know the name of the lightbulbs just putting into simple terms for peeps out there) I realized that I should take some just in case a lightbulb runs out or something, then I'll be prepared. Yes, I'm slowly turning into my mother who shops for everything before hand. Before you know it, I'll have my own storage room mini shop.

I listened to my intuition and got two boxes. Damn was I glad. Every single one of my lightbulbs in the apartment was one of the regular lightbulbs!

I replaced every single one, no thanks to my boyfriend -____-;;
The next bill that I got, $22! Holy shit, I just saved almost $20 bucks.
Hell yeah.

So if you haven't done so, go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment