These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Panasonic Close Curves Wet/Dry Shaver Review

I don't know how I even got to looking and buying this shaver but boy am I glad!!
I completely love this shaver. I got it today and read so many rave reviews that I tried it right away. I LOVE IT! 5 out of 5 roses!!

 / 


You can do this dry or wet. I tested dry because if I was ever in a rush to go somewhere, I can do this in my car if my boyfriend's driving or when I'm parked really quick. It was soooo smooth. It caught no hairs and was really quick. My legs were at their full potential though, my hair was the longest and thickest as ever (thanks so much Indian genes). So this took awhile but I would say that it took almost the same amount of time as shaving. I had to go slowly and run the shaver backwards to get rid of the hair that's caught in the razor. But hell, this is a lot less messy than shaving. I didn't have to go through the trouble of getting in the shower, sit on my tub, apply shaving cream and shave multiple times while getting cuts and fearing the worst around my knee area.
Say goodbye to nicks, cuts, bleeding, razor bumps, shaving cream and disposable razors. This baby was completely harmless to my skin. I ran this over my knees multiple times and my elbows without fearing I was going to get wounded.
This shaver cut as close as a shaver. I'm pretty sure the next time I use this, to get stubble, it will only take me a couple of minutes, maybe not even that, to get each arm and leg.
I hope it lasts a long time, most people say they keep their razor for more than 2 years then replace it. You can buy replacement parts for it but each part was about $8 (you'll probably have to buy the outside blade and the inside blade which are each $8), so pretty much close to the price to buy a new one.
This is rechargable, so that is a huge plus...but, it has a "space saver" charger and the connection is on the square plug thing that you put in the outlet...there's no cord at all. So this takes out the possibility of using it while it charges.
The shaver states that it takes 12 hours to charge, which is nothing if you just plug it in at night before you sleep or during the day before you go to work. I would only charge it if I know I would need it the next day though (so I would plug it in the night before).
This is so great for quick-growing body hair, especially if it's thick! And it's such a great price! At $20, it's completely worth it to buy!! I wouldn't even be mad if it died after a year because of this cheap price and effect!!
This is the best product I have ever bought and I will NEVER go back to a razor and cream ever again. This baby is here to stay..or at least the method will.

No comments:

Post a Comment