These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

L'Oreal HiLights Second Review

So I said in my first review that I will post up a pic of when I wash out the heavy oil in my hair so you can see the true color, here it is:

This is my second attempt at dying my hair with the L'Oreal HiColor dyes. I mixed Magenta and Red Hot the first dye job and then the second dye job consisted of Magenta and Red. I like it, it brighter than the first and you can really see the Magenta...but in all honesty, I want to go brighter now!!
So...I did :D This time I only use Red. It's so much brighter, but I still have the darker ends problem. For all three dye jobs, I did from ends to roots and my ends still didn't turn out too bright. What's weird is that the top layer of my hair is a good red but the bottom layers and still dark. Maybe when I piled my hair, since I did a loose twist, the top layer was on the inside and it kept heat in longer? Not sure, but next time I dye my hair, I will only do the layers on the bottom, the parts that aren't light enough.




Also to note, I did use 30 developer in the 3rd hair dye job. My hair is way too stubborn, I thought I was going to regret it, thinking it was going to turn out really bright, but it came out perfect at the roots. The brightness I wanted. ..Now only if I can get that color in the rest of my hair. Maybe another 2 weeks, and I will dye the dark parts of my hair. And then post pics of those results...damn my stubborn hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment