These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goong

Oh why, oh why hasn't anyone translated chapter 134....*cries* TT^TT


Goong


Taken from Baka-Updates:
" Description
From Yen Press:
Monarchy ended long ago in Korea, but there are still other countries with Kings, Queens, princes and princesses. What if Korea had continued monarchism?
 What if all the beautiful palaces which are now only historical relics were actually filled with people? What if the glamorous royal family still maintained the palace customs? Welcome to a world where Korea still has the royal family living their lives! But for Che-Kyung, a high-school girl, this is a tragedy, since she has to marry the prince who turns out to be a total jerk!



Type
Manhwa

Status in Country of Origin
24 Volumes (Ongoing)


Completely Scanlated?
No



Author(s)
PARK So Hee "

Review
I freakin' love this manga! I'm so addicted. I need to watch the drama too, to compare but for now, I'm satisfied with the manga. I love it because it's hilarious!! I love to laugh. Everyone should know that. If you're funny, I'll like you. It has a good plot. It makes want to keep reading. It's not too unrealistic. It's not too over the top, or at least I don't think so. It's a must read. (If you see my other manga reviews, then you'll notice I mostly write about manga that I love :] )

Rating
 10 out of 10 baby :D


Links
Mangareader / Chia-anime / Mangchapter / Eatmanga / Ourmanga / Mangathat


(Mangareader has the most current chapters and is usually up to date before the other websites.)
Raws: Han-file / Hrcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment