These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kid Commercial

Don't exist anymore.

What the hell happened to them?

So far, I've only seen Kraft Macaroni and Cheese commercials which aren't even kid-ified!

Now, look at these videos:
















(I don't own Kraft or any of these commercials. All of them belong to Kraft)

So comparing these commercials, which one is more fun?

The first two gawd damnit!!

The sing-a-longs that get stuck in your head, with the cartoons.

What have people done with childhoods? Kids are trying to act like teenagers and teenagers are now pretty much jsut sluts and druggies. (Not all)

I've even see babies wear small little heels. Woah man, you're f*cking up your kid's feet right when they're born? That's pretty tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment