These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Friday, March 4, 2011

Constructing my Blogger Site

Sorry, if my site looks weird and keeps changing, I'm trying to revamp it.
Do you like it?
..............
Just say yes and no one gets hurt. :]

Right now, I'm trying to make graphics for the charities that I'm supporting (basically the square banners above. I want to make them simple round buttons.)

I'm going to make subscribe buttons...Hmmm I'm stuck between two different types of icons to make because I want to make ones to match my site but I have this really cool idea to make some out of Marvel characters. I looooove the Marvel characters but it'll be to stand-outish. I think I'll create them and keep them so when I change the site again, I can use them.

The next layout will probably be a superhero one. It's hard to choose between Batman and Spiderman though so I'd probably do Batman because I don't have a little icon to make a subscription icon out of. It'll be a nice black and slightly neon layout.

I'm pretty excited now.

Well anyways, if someone out there in the world wants to ask questions about my layout (i.e. process, graphics, etc.) Then feel free to in the comments section.

I can tell you what codes I used, direct you to the pages I looked at to reference, etc. Or if you need help with codes then I can do that too.

Ta ta tootle loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment