These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beautiful Indian Pic

I went around the web looking for really pretty Indian artwork.

There were so many!

But I thought that this one in particular was different and beautiful


I think it's because the blue captured my eyes. When I see Indian paintings I usually see women in red or green, but this woman is in this spectacular blue.



Although, I wish the paintings were more realistic....
what I mean is that, in all of the paintings, the women or men are very light skinned. As most people SHOULD know, Indians aren't naturally light skinned. We are tan to dark skinned.

It's sad that even from today, Indians are bleaching their skin to have fair and light skin.

Personally, I love my tan skin.
-When I get acne, no one knows! Unless it's a monstrous one. My pimples aren't red, they don't really pus (sounds gross but true) and if they did have that white pus in there, you pop it and it's gone. It goes red for a few seconds and disappears.
-When I wear skirts I don't blind people with white legs. And you don't see no scary veins, razor bumps, and I have really, really dry skin. I'm going to be truthful, I have such dry skin that I get that alligator looking skin, I put on lotion and you can't really notice it unless my legs are up to your face. Otherwise, my legs look like one whole nice color.
-I'm less prone to skin cancer

I mean the only bad things I can think of is that I can't bleach my mustache hairs. (Being brutally truthful but all women have that light mustache)

No comments:

Post a Comment