These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I was made out to be the bad guy

No not in a relationship fight.

I was made out to be the bad guy at Family Dollar.

Woah! Did you get framed for robbing them?

Nope. I was innocently looking at frames and clocks and this little boy walks around and plays with a toy next to me. He says he likes clocks so I do some kid talk and asked him about it, etc.

Now here's where the bad guy part comes in:

His mom comes and finds him talking to me.
I'm smiling and stuff.
"Billy (no I don't remember his name), put back that toy or this lady will get mad at you."

Woah man, first off:
I'm not a lady, that just makes me feel so horribly old for some reason and I'm only 20 damnit.
Second off: I didn't even say anything. What the hell? I even smiled at her. Did my smile look sinister to her or something?

Thus, I will never know why she used me as a bad guy because I nonchalantly scooted over to the next aisle to get away before the boy cries or something. I don't want her making me out to be someone trying to kill him next. -__________-;;
Gawd damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment