These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Half.com

is my freaking savior!

I was browsing online for really cheap textbooks for good quality.
Thus, I bumped into Half.com somewhere in this internet universe.

They have
MEGA
MEGA
MEGA
CHEAP BOOKS!!

They categorize every condition the book is in, New, Like New, Good so they can make it easier for you to see what books and how much is under each condition.

I found a textbook that was $100 for only $50! Shipping included man, shipping included.

No comments:

Post a Comment