These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hacked into my Youtube?!

Woah, I've heard of hacking into Hotmail's, Yahoo!'s, and other e-mail junk but a YouTube account?
It's pretty new to me.

One day, I go to my homepage and look at the videos that are recommended to me.
It's full of videos about wedgies.
I look at the captions and it says they recommended it to me because I watched a wedgie video.
Weird, maybe it's a glitch?
I ignore it.
For the next few days I keep seeing videos about wedgies.
Today I finally am curious and wondering about it.
I look at my channel and I see that "I" made comments.
I go to delete those, try to find other comments to delete.
Then I go to my history of videos I've watched and it' loaded with videos about wedgies and puppies.
And the weird thing is that they aren't sending people things (well I haven't heard from anyone) and they only just watch videos and comment them.
They watch videos about wedgies (0.o;;) and about everything to do with puppies like birth or sleeping or rolling around.
They comment with "That's hilarious!" "That's so funny"
Nothing horrid or vulgar.
The only one weird comment I saw was "I thought it was funny and I'm only 10"
Now that I think about it, that kind of rings a bell in my head.

..........

I remember I was watching this Dragonball Z video a long, long time ago and I remember a comment just like that on that same video that I watched...but it wasn't by me.

All in all, I've decided to change my password to a 12 digit password with capital letters and numbers.

Maybe it's because I never log off? O.O

I'm going to log off everything from now on, but what's scary is that.....eh I won't tell the internet. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment