These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Thursday, January 27, 2011

L'Oreal Colour Rays Fuschia

I've tried the Red color from L'Oreal Color Rays and worked really well! Of course after awhile it fades, so it goes lighter and lighter then turns a into a neutral light brown, not some ugly color.
This time I decided to do my hair in Fuschia.

At first I was skeptical because when I took out the contents out ofthe box, the tube was red then when I started mixing, the color paste was also bright pure red.
After I followed the directions, left it in for half an hour, rinse it out til the water ran clear, shampooed with their provided shampoo....my hair was red.

I was right! It was going to turn out red! I wasn't too mad or anything since it still looked good, I mean, come on, I did my hair the same way before with their red dye lol so it was like a repeat of my previous hairstyle but I was let down and dissapointed lol

The next day I showered, of course red dye still came out of my head and after I got out of the shower, my hair was still pretty much red.

This morning when I woke up and my hair was all dry, I noticed that the red faded a bit and now it's more of a dark cherry red plum color.

It's partly purple!! Yessssssss. I wanted the color to be more of a pinkish color but purple is just fine. I wish it was more purple than red but it's still fine, here's some pics:

Before:


After:


Sorry for the crappy pics haha but it worked! You see the reults now!

Ciao! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment