These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Respect & Niceness

I don't know if it's just my weird side, but when someone is nice to me or I see people respect others or are polite, it makes my day.
People are so rude these days, have no respect or courtesy.
When someone opens the door for me, it makes me feel so happy. Is that weird?
It uplifts my spirit.

When someone gives someone change when they're short in a cashier's line, it makes me happy.

Gah, maybe I'm just weird.
But I feel so appreciative towards people like that.
It puts a wide smile to my face.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment