These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute Manga

OMG this manga is soooooo good and cute! It's not like any shoujo manga. Of course, all of the manga I write about is good but this one is extraordinary and the art is so lovely!!

Hitoribocchi wa Samishikute Manga

Description
All she could ever think about was flying. Shio is a loner who has a secret dream locked up inside of her. However, she encounters a situation with the guy that will change her life forever.. and so the journey towards her dreams will slowly begin to unravel.

Type
Manga
Associated Names 
ひとりぼっちはさみしくて
Hitori Bocchi wa Samishikute
It's Lonely By Myself
Lonely Without You


Status in Country of Origin 
3 Volumes (Complete)

Completely Scanlated? 
Yes

Review
This manga captivated me! At first, I loved it then it started to turn me off because the main character wouldn't make up her mind. (I ain't spoiling everything so you'll see what I mean when you read it) But then she finally realized her feelings and it was all good. I did feel that part of it was rushed and couldve gone more into depth though. But it was a good short series nontheless. The artwork is amazing! No annoying looking guys or anything. Like in High School Debut, they had lines underneath the eyes, that bothered me. It was a good manga but damnit, it looked like everyone was sleep deprived lol The artwork kind of reminded me of a manga....I'm not sure what manga.....kind of like Arina Tanemura's artwork but not completely. I say that everyone should read this. It has a different perspective of teens achieving dreams. You see a lot of manga where teens go to follow their dreams but it's usually unrealistic. No parents there to stop you like how it is in here (you'll see). And the way she writes about their feelings, it's not just "Imma go for my dream", it's like "Imma go for my dream but I'm scared as hell, I don't think I'll really make it and it's unrealistic but Imma do it anyways".

Ratings:
 10/10 roses :]

No comments:

Post a Comment