These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Friday, November 19, 2010

Negima Desktop Buddies!!

I never knew that these existed!! These are so cool!! They're called Desktop buddies I guess and you download them, execute them (meaning open the program not kill), then set them on top of a window or your taskbar!! (There's a pic of what the characters look like on the bottom of the post)

They snap to a window automatically or they can snap to your taskbar!!

They can talk to each other!!

You can change their outfits and more!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment