These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

National Geopgraphic's Surving the Salem Witch Trials

I found this really cool flash interactive "game" on the National Geographic website. It's to test to see if you'd survive the Salem witch trials. Try it, it'll give you names of people and there you can click on the names to learn who they are and you get options in the games...it's just really cool so try your luck! lol

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/salem/

No comments:

Post a Comment