These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Manga Downloads

I went on a crazy ass frenzy downloading manga the last weekend! I need something to read and I'm running out of books and is too impatient to wait for holds at my library. I'm also too lazy to download seperate chapters so I tried to look for sites that will let me download whole volumes. Here's where I download from:

Shoujomangas on Wordpress (Whole volumes or chapters)
Mangatraders (Whole Volumes or chapters)
AnimeA (Chapters, rarely whole volumes)

No comments:

Post a Comment