These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Downloading Sites

Sites that slighty sucks: Depositfiles
Sites that are slighty okay: Megaupload
Amazing sites: Mediafire

Depositfiles is way limited on how many downloads you can download in half an hour.
Megaupload isn't as limited but you can only download one at a time and it also depends on how many bytes you've downloaded
Mediafire is amazing because I can download simutaneously and so far I haven't been asked to wait! But I didn't dwonload as much as I did from here because most people used megaupload.

I don't remember other sites that I've run into that I've downloaded from :/
One day I'll tell you all of them. Which will be never because I'll forget :]

No comments:

Post a Comment