These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

F*cking Blizzard

I've never heard the weatherman say that a blizzard would be "dangerous" only hazardous. So I was scared and everyone here at the office is telling each other to leave by 3 and that it'll get here at 3. I left at 2, got my city (I take the train) and it wasn't snowing. It was blowing pretty damn hard, but no snow. I went to Walmart to a redbox to get a movie to prepare to stay inside and if the power went out, we'd have a movie to watch on our portable DVD player.

The redbox had a short line, 3 people. The guy infront of us took about 15 minutes looking through the same damn movies. He looked at them from beginning to end over and over, read a lot of descriptions then just fucking walked off. Sorry for my language but if you're going to make people wait in a line, at least get a god damned movie...fucking douche bag of the year. Then the lady behind him had like 10 movies to return. Can't they have a "Multiple return" selection on the damn redbox. It took like another 15 minutes to wait for her. Then the lady infront of me took like another 10 minutes and I swear, no lie, after looking at all of the movies repeatedly, she looked at me and then hurriedly pressed "Start Over" and ran off like as if she was scared. Oh boy, she was right to be scared because I was pissed. After that I went to the dollar store to buy a tissue box because I ran out of tissues at work and after getting a tissue box an some air freshener for my bathroom, the line was way fucking long. It was like today was completely not going to be my day at all.
My mom later called me around 3-4 and she told me they had 2 feet of snow already! Crazy, it didn't even snow yet over here. I left work early for no reason. I've lived with my mom since we moved to that town and it's never snowed so much.
Even the schools shut down and everything because the weatherman said it was going to be "dangerous". Well he didn't mention that only some parts were dangerous and others weren't as bad. -____-;;

No comments:

Post a Comment