These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update? Idea?

You know, everytime something creepy comes up in a conversation, I can't help but tell my own scary stories and scary stories that have been told to me. I LOVE scary stories and I love sharing my experiences because it is something unique that happened to me. So I always love, love telling these stories. I'm thinking, I might want to start typing up these stories and keeping them in a book so I can go back and read about my experiences if I ever wanted to. I have quite a few so maybe I'll post up a story whenever I remember to. I'm really bad at putting posts up, mostly because I don't think many people read my blog anyways. :)

But because of my interest in the supernatural and all things weird and out-of-this-world, I've had quite a few things happen in my lifetime and quite a few things I've heard from people.

No comments:

Post a Comment