These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm so damn lazy...

I'm so damn lazy nowadays that I barely want ot get up to take a piss at work -______-;;

That's how lazy I've gotten. I know it's bad for me to hold it in, but I hold it in until I really have to go. Because I'm so damn lazy. Gah, I need to get more active.
Maybe I should buy a big ass medicine ball and use it to sit on while I work haha

I'm also so lazy that I've designed a new template for my blog but I'm too lazy to finish it. All I need to do is add the charity links, cut it up, and save all of the pics. Then later I can apply some of it to my blog and rearrange it around so everything is aligned perfectly.

But I can't even do that. It would only take me like 5 min to add the links and another 15 to cut them up and save all of the pics. And probably like an hour or two to apply them and arrange them around.

This time I went for a less girly, still pretty girly layout.
It's a manga inspired layout. Well actually there's parts of manga in it!!

I looooooove Tsuki no Shippo so I added some parts of the manga into my new layout.

I made it more plain-ish. Like the main background will just be a solid color instead of the fancy diagonal lines I had before. The header will be a manga clip and so will the links and stuff.

Hopefully it'll look amazing.
Look forward to it!! :D

Gah, it's me again without any makeup. >o<;;;

4 comments:

  1. Gahhhhh nooooooo I clicked one of the banners and it erased my comment XDD

    You look cute without makeup <33

    OHMAGAH, I know what you mean about not wanting to pee LOL! I'm lazy toooooo. I have go right now, but I'm too comfy <3 hahah! After watching Dr. Oz talk about that though, I try to go sooner because I don't wanna get sick, and I need to get over my laziness (I <3 Dr. Oz, I'm a dork) :DD

    Aww your layout is very cute! I also know what you mean about being lazy about finishing layout too! I still need to work on mine, but just trying to figure out how is enough to make me not want to haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the layout turned out!
    BUH I can't even be lazy at work or I'll get yelled at T.T But on days off like today I just sit around alternating between blogsurfing and playing Majora's Mask =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @katie - After I heard aboutm y two friends getting kidney stones, I try to go pee but I'm still lazy haha they talked about how a couple of their kidney stones were sharp and hurt to pee out. It scared me bad haha and thanks so much! And thanks about the comment of the layout! :D I'm starting to go for simpler layouts that aren't so simple haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Genie - Thanks! I actually just picked a theme from Blogger :P What's Majora's Mask o.o that sounds cool lol and I never get yelled at because I listen like crazy for footsteps coming my way lol

    ReplyDelete