These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Heart no Kuni Alice

Alice in the Country of Hearts....
You know, my first post about this manga was a really flattering one.
Now that I think about the manga.
I pisses me off.
The way Alice acts. All innocent like as if she doesn't know what the hell is going on.
When everyone tells her that everyone in Hearts will love her and then she goes and either acts like she doesn't know what the hell is going on when guys say they love her or she acts with a raging ego and tries to make Blood like her.
Jeezus, stick with one personality.

That's my two cents.

And I wanted to know what happened so here's the latest chapters up to Volume 6 Chapter 32.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/heart_no_kuni_no_alice/
http://tenmanga.com/book/Heart+no+Kuni+no+Alice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment