These icons aren't ads! These are easy ways to help people and animals around the world! I personally go to the Animal Rescue Site to click their button daily to donate. I'll play Free Rice whenever I can and make small donations to WFP whenever I am able to.
The Animal Rescue Site Fight World Hunger Help end child hunger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fun High Heel shoes

Here are some FUN, cool shoes!
I love the colors, the shape of the shoe reminds me of those Japanese shoes but more extreme.
I really like the heel in the middle. It's amazing color and the design is awesome. The two on the sides...is pretty cool and unique.
This one has a way fun look! You'll probably only be able to walk in them if you're a heel pro.
This one looks pretty cool and actually wearable although you might want to avoid leaning to one side since there are no sides on the heel XD
I like the lace thing going on until you hit the coral reef in the back XD

This one isn't that crazy or anything but it was too pretty to pass up.

These are so gorgeous! I love the floral designs! It gives it a vintagey taste. I love the gem accents. I would buy these for a masquerade party! Although they would be hard to dance or walk in them. That's what a man's for right? ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment